Thursday, July 30, 2009

Exam timetable

Exam timetable out already.. SO FAST?
That's what I heard from my coursemates today. But this isn't surprising cos it's already Week 9.
The examination period is from 12 to 30 Sept... and my exam timetable is from 12 to 19 Sept
Oh my! 5 subjects in 8 days? Wow.. that's pretty fast but kinda shorter than the previous semester's exam period
This is my exam timetable (finalised):
Sept 12 (Sat), 9am - Pendidikan Moral
Sept 14 (Mon), 9am - Academic Writing
Sept 16 (Wed), 9am - English Morphology and Syntax
Sept 18 (Fri), 9am - Psycholinguitics
Sept 19 (Sat), 2pm - Journalism II
44 days from now to the first exam paper.
Last paper is 11 days before the CF 'We Are One' Camp 2009 & CGBC 'The Amazing Race Campus Camp Edition 2009' camp. Haven't decide which to go yet, but preferably the latter.
Gotta work hard from now onwards and hopefully can score good grades this time. May God showers me with His abundant blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment