Saturday, December 19, 2009

You Are Not Alone - X Factor 2009

Joe McElderry: Another day has gone, I'm stiil all alone
How could this be? You're not here with me
Olly Murs: You never say goodbye, someone tell me why
Did you have to go and leave my world so cold?

Lucie Jones: Every day I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says

Danyl Johnson: That you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though you're far away, I am here to stay
Lloyd Daniels & Rachel Adedeji:
But you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart
Jedward (John & Edward Grimes): But you are not alone

Shaniese Davis: Just the other night
Shar Alexandra: I thought I heard you cry
Grazziella Affinita: Asking me to come
Miss F.R.A.N.K (Shar, Shaniese and Grazziella):
And hold you in my arms
Jamie Archer & Stacey Soloman:
I can hear your prayers, your burdens I will bear
Jamie: But first I need your hand, then forever we can begin

Stacey: Every day I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Azi Jegbefume (of Kandy Rain):
Something whispers in my ear and says

Rachel, Rikki Loney & Lucie:
That you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though you're far away, I am here to stay
Joe, Stacey & Olly:
But you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart
But you are not alone

Rikki: Oh whisper three words and I'll keep running
Danyl: And girl you know that I'll be there
Danyl & Lucie: I'll be there~~

All: You are not alone, for I am here with you
Though you're far away, I am here to stay
But you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart

All: You are not alone (lone, lone, lone)
Danyl: You are not alone
Olly: Lone
All: You are not alone
Joe: Not alone


The finalists (clockwise from top centre): Lucie, Miss F.R.A.N.K (Shar, Shaniese, Grazziella), Jamie, Kandy Rain (Azi, Khaterah, Coco, Chemmane), Lloyd, Rachel, Olly, Rikki, Stacey, Danyl, Joe & Jedward (John & Edward)


Note
# X Factor is a singing competition in England, the names listed are the 12 finalists for the 2009 season.
# Judges for this competition include Cheryl Cole (wife of England footballer Ashley Cole), Dannii Minogue, Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell.

# Kandy Rain is a band of 4 girls: Azi, Coco Lloyd, Chemmane Applewhite and Khaterah Dovani.
# Joe emerged as winner for this season with Olly came in 2nd and Stacey 3rd. Danyl finished 4th, Lloyd 5th, Jedward 6th, Jamie 7th, Lucie 8th, Rachel 9th, Miss F.R.A.N.K 10th, Rikki 11th and Kandy Rain 12th.
# The song was originally sung by the late Michael Jackson. It is used as a single for the X Factor 2009 finalists.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see the finalists on the 2010 tour. It's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete