Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 down, 1 more to go & back to work

Feel a little relieved... there are 3 exams for me this week, and I've done 2 just now.. first is Journalism 2 midterm exam in the morning, then followed by Psycholinguistics quiz in the afternoon.. for me, I would rate both of the exams as moderate (not so easy, but not hard either)
For the past few days, I've been busy doing revision for both the subjects.. but dunno why, I couldn't concentrate on my studies.. my mind kept wandering around... doing sum unnecessary things like Facebook-ing, visiting the Warriors Forums, watching the final episode of TVB drama Your Class Or Mine (dunno why I love to watch it so much, I've watched the episode more than 10 times).. but nvr mind, I still managed to finish doing my revision in time, sumtimes burning the midnight oil, didn't go out to eat (ordered food delivery)
Today, I went to school as usual, going for Ms Tan JJ's journalism lecture.. the exam only started after she has finished teaching today's topic.. when I first receivd the question paper, I had a glance at the questions.. oh boy, some of the questions are easy while some are quite hard that I had to crack my head to think abt the answers.. anyway, I managed to finish within the allocated one hour and left 5 minutes b4 her lecture ended..
Phew.. one down, one more to go.. after having breakfast at Utar cafeteria, I joined my coursemates to study for psycholinguistics quiz at the courtyard (outside the library) in Block B.. but during the time of revision, we're being interrupted by a few students from other courses to help them to do surveys for their projects.. but kind enough, we juz did them anyway.. juz took a few minutes and there, DONE! Back to study.. we've stayed on until it's time for Mr Renu's 3-hour psycholingustics lecture (half an hour interval in btwn)
Mr Renu gave us the quiz to do first before he began his lecture.. it's a matching quiz where we have to match certain terms to the respective definitions (don't misunderstood though, it's not the kind of matching that kids did by drawing a line connecting the terms and definitions)... he mentioned that it's part of the final exam format, so he intended to help us familiarise ourselves with the format... we did a True-False quiz 4 weeks ago which is also part of the exam format.. supposed to have one more in week 13..that one will be writing short notes
Aaaahhhhh.. now that it's over.. I should concentrate on P.Moral midterm this Sat... besides that, I need to work out on my essay for Academic Writing after Mr Paul has apporeved my 2nd draft & gave me the green light to proceed with the essay.. also Morphology individual assignment.. it's supposed due next Mon but Mr Wong was kind enough to extend the due date for one more week.. there's still lots of assignments to do.. haiz.. perhaps I should manage my time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment