Saturday, July 11, 2009

My wish granted

Ahhh... finally I've got what I wanted.. a new camera phone
It's Sony Ericcson K770i
Previously, I was using Sony Ericsson h/p (J120i) also, but it was juz a phone with simple functions onli. I wanted to change my phone long time ago, preferably with camera function.
This morning, my parents came to visit me. And apart from bringing me a webcam & other necessary things, they also here to fulfil my wish. So, we went to Tesco to do some shopping. After having brunch there, we surveyed around Tesco to look for a suitable mobile phone. And we met with a Chinese guy named Calvin who showed us a few models of SE phones. This guy was really kind enough to explain everything we need to know abt the features & functions of the phones he showed us.
After looking at the few models Calvin recommended, I've made up my mind to buy the K770i model coz it has better features. And I bought the phone for abt RM500/=. Yay! Finally, I got wat I've wanted. Now I can take any interesting photos & it makes me more convenient to do my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment