Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let God decide...

In a dilemma now! Not sure which camp to go... CF camp or CGBC campus camp? Anyway, I leave it to God to decide.. cos both the camps draw my interest!
Just now, PC has made an annoucement regarding the CGBC campus camp. The venue is at Kem Sentosa, Chenderiang (one of National Service campsite)... date I've mentioned earlier (30 Sept - 2 Oct)... camp fees only 70 bucks (much cheaper than the CF camp).. and the best part of the camp is that it's done The Amazing Race style... A video clip was shown regarding the camp... I was in a total dilemma cos The Amazing Race is one of my favourite reality TV shows... detours, roadblocks, challenges, pitstops... all these are familiar if anyone has watched The Amazing Race. Not only me, Yik Kuan also face the same problem cos she's also a member of CGBC and also CF.
I couldn't decide which camp to attend cos both camps draw my interest... one camp features my favourite TV show, another one I've explained earlier (refer to my earlier post entitled 2 choose 1)... I talked to some ppl after the service regarding the problems I faced... and they gave me a valuable piece of advice: pray to God and let Him decide! I felt much relieved after voicing out my problems and hopefully God will give me a hint or clue on which camp I shud go.

1 comment:

  1. Well i have a dilema too. Thing is i wanna go to this one really bad but i'm afraid my parents won't allow. So sad hor? PRAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete