Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My own fault

Oh no! I have missed my first class of this semester! And it's totally all my own fault!
Until yesterday, I have not missed or skipped any lectures or tutorials of any subjects. Amazing, huh? But, I lost my 100% attendance today for not turning up for Mr Paul's tutorial class. Reason.. I overslept.. Haiz, most probably I slept late, around 3.30am today. I've set my alarm as usual, but I turned it off and continued to sleep. When I woke up, it's already 1.30pm. OMG! I'm extremely late.. but I fugured out that there's no point for me to go for class at that time.. So, I decided to skip the class and planned to do sumthing else(either working on my essay or doing revison for Moral midterm), but I'm too lazy to get up. As a result, back to dreamland again..
When I've enough rest, I decided to go for P.Moral lecture to get some tips from my lecturer Mr Muthu regardinfg the midterm exam this Sat. But when I checked my phone, there's an SMS from Betty. Dang! I even forgot abt my psycholinguistcs discussion at 2pm. ARGH! What's wrong with me? Nvr mind, I'll explain to her when I see her.
When I went to class, I looked tired cos I skipped breakfast and lunch. Then, I saw Betty and apologised to her for not coming for the discussion. Thought she's gonna scold me but she didn't. Turned out that Monica didn't come as well. Betty suggested to have the discussion tmr after the Academic Writing lecture.
No big deal if I skipped classes.. but seriously, I need to rectifiy my mistakes and organise my time well. BY God's grace, hopefully I'll be able to get rid of my bad habits. Time for reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment