Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CGBC Bistro Nite

Wat an enjoyable nite I had during the CGBC Bistro Nite
It was on 6th July, 9pm onwards...
It was after my morphology presentation in the afternoon
Wat a tired day after the presentation.. so it's time to enjoy the nite
I went to CGBC a.k.a. Campus Connect as early as 8.30pm to help out & I dressed in the same outfit I wore for presentation (with an addition of a bow tie)... when I went there, I felt awkward a bit coz everyone else there was dressed casually.. it made me wonder if I shud go home to change.. some ppl said it's awkward, but some said I looked smart
Of coz, I planned to dressed smartly for the event b4 this
I was thinking abt being a waiter 4 the event.. but PC (Ping Chin) advised me that I shud be welcoming the guests rather than doing the serving cos she said I might make my outfit dirty if I'm not careful with the food & drinks...
But anyway, I'm fine with it & din insist on doing wat I wanted..
While I was welcoming those who came 4 the event, Irena, Eugene, Shuyi & Jialing will b the ones who are serving our 'customers'
Richard, Robert & the rest were in the kitchen, preparing the food & drinks ordered by our 'customers'.. anyway, as long as being able 2 be part of the ppl who serve, I'm fine with any position I was assigned
Many ppl turned up 4 the event... Calvin, Jensen, Joanne & her bf Daniel Ng, Daniel Chi, Alex.. there were too many ppl there (cant name 'em all, just name a few onli)... Yiling even brought along Wai Fong, Kwan Yi & Shao-Chin (my fellow coursemates) 2 the bistro.. but kinda disappointed coz the one I've invited was not there.. dunno who izit
Ev'ryone was enjoying themselves during the bistro... sum even took sum photos for memory.. kinda happy with the success of this event, since the last time the Campus Bistro was held was last yr
But the sad thing is that I've to leave early around 10.20pm (shortly after Yiling & her frens left) cos there was a discussion of the psychlinguistics group assignment at 10.30pm.. I wish I could stay a little bit longer
Anyway, it was a wonderful time to relax & take a short break from my busy schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment