Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 choose 1

Which camp shud I go? CGBC Campus Camp or CF Camp?
In a dilemma, I am forced to choose to attend one of the camps when Mr K made an announcement regarding the CF camp yesterday. It's from 30 Sept-3 Oct at Peace Haven, Genting. Oh no! i was like shocked to hear that the camp clashes with the CGBC Campus Camp which is from 30 Sept-2 Oct (venue not informed yet).

This is totally a different scenario from last yr.
In 2008, I attended both the CBGC camp & CF Heroes of Faith camp. The CBGC camp was From 24-26 Sept at Harvest Haven, Gopeng while the 3D2N Heroes camp was held 28 till 30 Sept.
Haiz... thought of going for both the camps for 2nd consecutive yr, but my hope was dashed this time. Nvr mind, I still have a choice.. either joining the CGBC camp or the CF camp... but I'd prefer the latter one.. coz sumthing's different this time. Why? Coz the CFs from all 4 Utar campuses wil b camping tgt 4 the 1st time... isn't that wonderful? Guess what, our campus CF is given the privilege to organise this camp, very fortunate, huh? I guess the reason behind this golden opportunity is probably of the status of being the main campus. Anyway, I'm too excited for the camp.. can't wait to go n have fellowship with CF members of other campuses.. hopefully, I'll be more sociable enough to get to know new frens.

No comments:

Post a Comment