Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Morphology presentation (dedicated to Michael Jackson) - the Birth of my blog

Oh yes, finally I have started my own blog! Previously, I don't have a blog, so it is a little hard to reflect on the life I've gone thru... now, I've started blogging.. this is suggested by Eric Ong, he said that I should open a blog to express my feelings & thoughts.. since he said that I'm better in writing than talking.. he noticed that I am able to express myself better thru this way since sumtimes it's hard for me to talk face-to-face with people whom I'm not familiar or close with.. I'm only comfortable talking to ppl who are close to me. Since it reflects happenings & events around me, so I named my blog A World of My Own. There, let the blog begins!
And for my first post, I'm gonna talk abt my Morpholgy presentation the previous day... Here it goes:
Phew... what a day... I've done my first presentation for this semester.. it's for the subject Morphology & Syntax
I was presenting the topic on word formation processes (not alone, but with Betty, another coursemate of mine)
Few days ago, both of us were busy preparing the slides for our presentation... we've spent lotsa time doing the preparation... had a few sessions of discussion
Betty even told me that our presentation was juz few days b4 the funeral of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson who died from cardiac arrest which means his blood circulation stops abruptly (many ppl mistaken dat he died from heart attack) on June 25th.. so we dedicated our presentation to the King of Pop & we dressed in black juz to pay tribute the one who sings until his death
His funeral is on July 7 but it's on the 8th of July according to Malaysian time
May the King of Pop rest in peace and M.A.L.A.Y.A. (May Angels Look After You Always), MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment