Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rainy days on tuesdays

I wonder why recently it always rains in Kampar esp. on Tuesdays, not any other days
For the past few weeks, it has been raining on Tuesdays... this really made me feel frustrated every time I wanna attend CF weekly meeting at Wesley Methdist Church (WMC) from 8-10pm
On the previous day (Tues), my lecture class was supposed to finish at 5.30pm.. but the lecturer has finished what he taught that day, so he allowed us to leave
Everyone started heading home & while on my way to get my bike, it was drizzling
Haiz.. it's raining AGAIN & I predicted that it would be raining heavier.. by the time i got home, as I expected, the rain became a heavy downpour
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How to attend CF meeting if it rained so heavily... I prayed & hoped that the rain would be smaller
Around 7 sumthing, the rain wasn't as heavy as b4.. so I headed out 4 have dinner. While I was enjoying my dinner, the rain was slightly heavier but it din affect much either & I've arrived safely at WMC around 8.15pm.
The CF meeting took place as usual with Eric Ong leading the worship.. later all the CF members went into a bible study session in their respective CGs.. later Mr K did some sharing b4 the meeting was over & we also prayed to God that there will be no rain next Tuesday cos what's in store 4 the CF members next week is a talk on Apologetics by Dr Herbert Tan.. woohoo!
But sumthing strange always happens... the rain has stopped b4 the meeting came to an end.. not onli yesterday, but the previous few weeks as well
Wonder if God is showering His blessings unto us whenever we have CF every week or is He testing our passion for Him? I really have no idea abt this.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Anthony. Got your blog from Calvin's comments. I didn't know you had a blog. Yea it has been raining a lot in kampar. I guess its good. Perhaps he is looking after the utar cf and all Christians in kampar? GBU and take care. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just created this blog few days ago, just to express my feelings, thoughts, experience etc. eric suggested this.
    maybe u're right, perhaps He is looking after all of us & showering us with His blessings. may God bless u too & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks anthony. You take care too. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete