Saturday, August 1, 2009

End of Week 9

Tempus Fugit (Time flies in Latin)! It's the end of Week 9... 5 more weeks to go before the final exam.
This week, I had 3 exams... 2 midterm exams & 1 quiz... and I can say all of them weren't easy at all.. I had a tough time during the exams cos some questions I can answer while some I was totally blank abt the correct answers.. I can't really rmb everything that I've studied, maybe b'cos I wasn't concentrate totally while doing revision.. nvr mind, I did my best.. hopefully I can score well
I got to know abt my final exam timetable on Thursday.. heard from my coursemates.. the exam timetable is on my previous post.. 42 days away from my first paper.. better start doing revision from now onwards
Skipped three tutorial classes this week.. AW, JR & Morphology.. missed AW tutorial cos i overslept while skipped Friday's tutorials juz to have more to study for Moral midterm
Next week, I have to hand in my AW assignment 1.. haven't completed yet, juz in the first paragraph.. gotta work out on the essay. Also, there are other assignments as well... Morphology individual assignment, JR mock newspaper assignment (group work) & feature writing assignment (pair work), psycholinguistics group assignments.. presentations as well.. done my morphology presentation on Week 6, Moral presentation on Week 11, the rest not sure yet
Lots of things to do in the coming weeks.. so I shud plan & use my precious time wisely

No comments:

Post a Comment