Monday, July 13, 2009

What a relief

Fuh, finally... my 1st draft was accepted by Mr Paul after all.
In my earlier post (dated July 10), I stated that I was wondering whether Mr Paul would accept my 1st draft coz I din manage to show him the draft last week.
Well, I did it today. I went to school as usual. The first thing I did was not going straight to class, but to see Mr Paul. On the way to his office, I was wondering what's his reaction gonna be if I showed him the draft. I reached his office & to my luck, he was in his office. So I went in & showed him the draft. TO my surprise, he din get mad at me but kind-heartedly accepted my apology. He had a glance at my draft & told me that it was ok, juz need some improvements on it. He also said that he wanted to see my 2nd draft on Wed. Praise God! I thanked him & left. After leaving his office, I pumped my fists in the air to signal 'Yes, I've done it!' & headed to class.
Time to work on my 2nd draft coz I have onli 2 days' time to do... Apart from that, I have lotsa assignments to do as well.. 2 have to be handed in within the next few days (one tmr, another one 2 days later)... but I'm almost done with them.. ready to be handed in

1 comment: