Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whoa... what a discovery

I really can't believe it! Rupa-rupanya, I have an account with KWSP. Wow!

Just now, after going to Ipoh GH for regular skin check-up, I followed my dad to the KWSP (Kumpulan Simpanan Wang Pekerja or EPF- Employee Provident Fund) Ipoh branch. He has some business to do there. He wanted to print out his annual EPF statement, with me beside observing la. After he's done, he asked me to try putting my IC into the kiosk for testing woh. He said it's part of learning, anyway he believed that I don't have account there.

But unexpectedly, it turned out that I have an existing account with KWSP. I myself also cant believe it. But the address printed on my statement doesn't match with my home address. Upon enquiry, the address is actually the 7-Eleven HQ. It reminds me the time when I worked in 7-E Bkt Jelutong branch while staying with my aunt last yr. So I decided to do pindaan alamat, changing the address stated to my home address. After my dad has enquired what he wanted, we then cabutlah.

Hee.. heading back to Kampar soon... cos my short trimester 'bout to begin... so CGBC gang, CF sesat gang & EL gang, WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment