Saturday, October 24, 2009

Utar memang PHAIL!!!

I dunno wats wrong with Utar management.. give students lousy timetables!!
From the time I started studying here, the timetable was quite okay. But as time goes on, I find the timetables were not properly organised, getting worse one trimester after another. Sum students have classes until 8pm.. sum days have only one class.. sumtimes students have to be in the university for the whole day.. wide gaps in btwn classes. Exam timetable also not organised either, last trimester I have 5 papers in 8 days. Though I can go home earlier but the hectic schedule limits study time of me & my fellow coursemates. I heard from sum frens that they have papers in 2 or 3 straight days or 2 papers in a single day or 12 days gap btwn 2 papers (no names mentioned of those I mean, u know who u r). Totally unfair!! And totally PHAIL!!
And for this trimester, it's a total mess-up. Excluding BM, I have evening classes on Mon & Wed and 2 days where I have to spend the whole day at school. And for Saturday itself, we have to attend 6 hours of Intro to Japanese lectures, according to the timetable given, instead of 4 as the subject is a 3 credit hrs subject. I dun understand why this happens. Mr Krishnan has to come to help Mr Naha Rajan & us EL students to solve the problem. We attended the 1st lecture from 8-10am, but unsure whether to follow our timetable or not. After negotiating with other students, Mr Rajan asked us to come at 2.30pm and cancel the 5-7pm class. But he started the class late cos need to wait for a new grp of students to arrive. He carried on with the lecture and before he ends the class with Q & A session abt Japan. He asked EL students to come from 8-10am n 12-2pm for his lectures next week onwards. Another PHAILure of Utar!!
One last thing is that Utar hired a full-time working adult as our part-time tutor for the same subject. Wth!! Just b'cos of shortage of lecturer for Japanese, they have to ask experienced Mr Chirstopher Ng to handle our tutoiral classes. Now, he can't teach us anymore cos he has a permanent job. PHAIL!!! And that leave us unsure abt our tutorial classes on Mon & Wed. But Mr Rajan suggests that we come on Sat for our tutoirals. This MIGHT happens but depends on situations. If that does happen, it means that we have only two days of classes whereas those taking Chinese have 3. I've no ideas wats gonna happen next but Utar is epic PHAIL man!!
I know I shouldn't say all these things out as this may defame Utar's reputation but I have my own rights to voice out my opinions & feelings. It's just not fair to me as a student here.

No comments:

Post a Comment