Monday, October 26, 2009

Only 2 long days of classes

Yup!! U heard it right... I'm not kidding!
I have only two days which have classes.. Tues (MLE) & Sat (Japanese)... oh my goodness!! how abt the rest of the days.. more free time for me to... focus on my studies la... heard from Eugene that Japanese tutorials changed to Sat but time n place not confirmed yet.
Also, I'm doing MasterLife discipleship training this time around... apart from the 2 days I have classes, I'll spend the rest of the days doing the Disciple's Cross as there's 5 days for each week on different topics.
I spent the whole day in my room until 7pm cos Japanese tutorial cancelled. Then went dinner with PC, KLynn, Patty & Pei Lee. Cell starts with ice-breaker & Jessie led the worship. During the weekend, a few brothers & sisters went on a mission trip to separate places. Pictures & a video being shown b4 Richard Ng shared abt his experience there. The day went on with all the ppl divided into 3 grp led by PC, KLynn & Pei Lee.
During the sharing time, Pei Lee shared her struggles in life from secondary school up to university to her teaching career in Utar. She was a Utarian too a couples of yrs back, and she told her grp that how she hated Utar at the beginning. But amazingly, God changed her perspective and she's here in Utar, teaching PR students. One thing I wanna highlight from her sharing is that while she was studying in Utar Setapak, she mentioned in her student bill, there's this item called development fees. For what development, u wonder? She explained it was the development of Utar Kampar, which is where I am now. What? Utar asking students to pay rm300 just for the development of the main campus? PHAIL! Really epic PHAIL man!
Tmr gonna be a long day for me (again).. so see u around peep. Roger and out!

1 comment: