Thursday, October 15, 2009

Results out...

Finally the moment of truth had come! Time to check out the exam results...

For past few days la.. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for my own results after hearing the Foundation had got theirs dy. So I thought the degree students shoud get theirs as well.

Mana tau, every time check Intranet, results not out yet woh.. y'day langsung cannot access Intranet, although heard results already out la.. frustrated,but nvm can check next time

Today, I tried checking my results again. This time I managed to retrieve my results la.. much better than previous trimesters la... GPA 2.95, CGPA 2.62.. satisfied but there's room for improvement.. so I'm gonna be more hardworking from next trimester.. so I'm aiming to do better i.e. getting at least 3.0 for both GPA & CPGA.

Only 2 subjects this coming trimester: M'sian Literature in English & Intro to Japanese (there's BM as well but I'm gonna get exemption for this). A brand new trimester, brand new challenges ahead but I'm gonna overcome them & run to win the race!!

4 comments:

  1. shuyi: thanks. how's yours? anyway see u soon. u coming for cell gathering tmr?

    nicole: thanks. the same goes to u. take care dear~

    ReplyDelete