Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life goes on...

Another long day gone just like that... no need to go for classes for next 3 days, but I'll be spending my time doing the necessaries.

Today, while on the way to school, I am stopped by the security guard. He says my motorbike sticker cannot be used cos expired. So I have to U-turn balik to get my bicycle. Then after the first lecture, I cycle home to get my motorbike sticker and rushed back to school. Go DSA to change for a new one but I tell the officer-in-charge I've applied online too. Silly me! My sticker was applied on yearly basis in Jan semester. So it's a waste!

Nvm, the day goes on with MLE lectures & tutorials. There's a few presentations today; first Subatra & Seoh Chen presented on Karim Raslan's Heroes, then followed by Samantha & Nisha then Rajina talked abt Victor's Last Wish by Kris Jitab; yiling & Shao-Chin on Che Husna Azhari's Mariah (to keep the presentation interesting, they draw out some characters in the story and use them to explain the whole story) and lastly, Mei Yun & Yin Mun brief abt the story from pgs 1-27 from Lee Kok Liang's novella Flowers in the Sky. Supposed there's another presentation from pgs 27-53 but nobody chose that, so Mr Lim has to take over. Class ends at 6pm.
Tada.. the materials used by SC & YL for their presentation

Went home. Relax a while then go Ghany for dinner with Calvin & the gang. Then CF meeting!! Weeeee..... Calvin led the worship, then Eric Ong welcomes everyone back in CF. Glad to see Mr K back too after his wedding. Several newcomers here... Esvini, Kar Ling, Wendy Lee, Konnee among them. Daniel also comes this time. Bible study time; this time we continue where we stop during last semester. Lesson of the day: Jesus Walking on Water. After that, everyone back in the meeting room. Several announcements made... there's Mooncake Festival in Utar Cafeteria this Friday, jointly organised by several clubs & societies. Oh ya, CF Kampar now has a blog too. Hee... Calvin closed the meeting with a word of prayer, then we dismiss.

Spelling Bee competition tmr... 4.00pm-7.30pm at EDK5. Previously I mentioned that I qualified for the competition abt 2 months ago (refer to my earlier post Through), not sure whether I have to pay 2 bucks for entering since I'm 1 of the top 5. Will do my best tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment