Saturday, October 31, 2009

End of Week 2

2 weeks gone, 5 more weeks to go!!
On Mon, I received news that there isn't any Japanese tutorials as our previous tutor isn't eligible to teach anymore. So both classes cancelled and postponed to Sat. I was happy cos there's only 2 days which I have classes. But bad news y'day.. we're using the original timetable again. Oh man!! Back to 4 days again. Supposed there's a quiz this week during tutorial, but with both classes cancelled, not sure when's the test gonna take place. Blessing in disguise!! I haven't fully memorising the Hiragana & Katakana characters yet cos most of the time I wasted on online stuff. Sigh.. myself to blame.. didn't use the time available wisely.
On Tues, Eric Ong made several ammouncements.. one on Apple Tart + Muffin Bake N Make, another on the Mooncake Festival (which happened y'day). I've offered to help in both the events, confirmed I'll be in Utar for Mid-Autumn celebration but unsure whether wanna go 4 the Bake N Make. Reason is it's on Thu night and usually I go to CGBC for service every week. So I asked for some advice & prayed to God as well. In the end, I decided to put God as my top priority. Hee.. happily I went for church service.
On Wed, Spelling Bee competition. Not much to comment though cos I wasn't there at all. Wanted to go but it's raining heavily outside. Anyway, heard that those participated had fun despite they didn't win.
As for Fri, no classes for me but I went to Utar to help out at the CF booth during the Mooncake Festival celebration. Enjoyable & entertaining I can say... lots of preformances, food and drinks.. most of the booths run by several clubs & societies close shop around 9.30pm cos the items they're selling were being sapu-ed away very fast (CF being the fastest as far I can notice). God blessed the event indeed, it was raining heavily while the celebration's on. The event ends around 10.30pm.
Today, we continue learning Japanese. But there's a change of venue and lecturer for us EL students. Previously we're under Mr Naha & his classes at DDK5, then we're told to switch to DDK4 and our new lecturer is Ms Chong. She teaches better, I can say. Oh, previously I was in the same class as Yik Kuan & Vivien, now with the switch, I'm in the same class together with Amelia & Isabelle instead.
Ok, gotta go now. Need to familiarise myself with the Japanese characters. I can rmb those Hiragana characters but not so well yet. As for Katakana, it looks a little simpler than Hiragana but still I need to get them into my head as I proceed learning Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment