Friday, October 23, 2009

Relieved

Ohayo gozaimasu (Good morning in Japanese).

Hee... supposed today I have Bahasa Kebangsaan (A) lecture from 8-11am and 5-8pm, but u wonder why I still have time blogging.

Haha.. lemme tell u la, I am allowed to leave cos I got a credit for BM in SPM. This morning, I wake up around 7.30am, getting ready to attend the BK lectures although I've applied for unit exemption last week. When I reach there, I am like lost cos I don't see any of my friends there. In the end, I feel relieved when Shao-Chin and Pei Ching enter DDK5.

Pn Hanisah, lecturer for this subject, kindly asks those who obtained credit in SPM to leave. I see many students start leaving the lecture hall (me inclusive). Before I leave, I asks Pn Hanisah whether I can leave as my exemption application has not been approved yet. She assures me and the rest that we can leave. Thanks, Pn Hanisah!

With no classes for the rest of the day, I can relax a while first, then I'll continue reading my MLE materials or practising writing and pronouncing Japanese characters and greetings (those things I've learnt during Japanese tutorials on Mon & Wed).

Tmr gonna be another long day.. 3 Japanese lectures for the whole day, from 8am-7pm (with interval in btwn the lectures). Ok back to work. Dewa mata (see you in Japanese). Roger and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment