Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mr Kuek & Ms Cheng's wedding

Today's the day for 2 of the Utar CF advisors to tie the knot. The wedding was held in Malacca and only the current CF committee members were there to attend the wedding celebration. I'm sure Eric Ong & Co had a wonderful time there.

Hee.. why I highlighted this event in my blog? Cos I'm part of the big CF family. So I'm happy for both of them, may their life after marriage will be filled with happiness. When I 1st joined CF last yr, I met Mr Kuek, a nice, handsome lecturer who teach FSET students. Then, I saw Ms Cheng in the 1st CF meeting during the Oct 2008 semester. Later, she became one of my lecturers when I was in Y1S2, teaching me Structure & Grammar of English II. I didn't know Mr Kuek (commonly known as Mr K by CF members) was in a relationship with the elegant-looking Ms Cheng until Mr K mentioned how he and Ms Cheng started dating.

Hmmm.... a brand new trimester 'bout to begin soon. I wonder will both of them take leave to go for their honeymoon? Or continue ot teach 1st then only go for honeymoon? How many children they plan to have? I have no idea... it's up to them to decide. Even if they choose to go honeymoon now, not to worry, Mr Marn Foo is still around. Anyway, may God bless their marriage with great abundance!!

Now that they're united as one, I'm little envious. Where's my other half? When she's gonna appear? Or she's just around me but I don't realise 'bout her existence? But I guess she'll appear when the timing is right according to God's plans. To my Ms Right, wherever u may be, I'll be waiting for u!

No comments:

Post a Comment