Thursday, September 3, 2009

Presentation over

Fuh... finally I've done all my presentation for this sem lah.. very happy.. but still got little more work to do...
This time on psycho... as mentioned earlier in the Presentation grps order decided.. there were 9 presentation grps la.. 4 to present this morning, which over dy... n 5 in the afternoon, which means now la..
My grp was the 3rd grp after Eugene's n JL's grp n b4 Marigold's grp
Topics presented: Lenneberg's Critical Period Hypothesis by Gene's grp, followed by Jean Piaget's biography & contributions (JL's grp n my team) and bilingualism (Marigold's grp)
All did a good job I can say... for me la, sumhow I still can't speak fluently n sumtimes had to read from slides... but sumthing different this time.. u know wat... I wasn't nervous while presenting this time... not like other presentation earlier... probably I prayed to God the night b4 that... God sumhow calmed me from getting nervous woh.. really wanna praise the Lord
I also checked out my psycho coursework marks with Mr Renu la...27.6 out of 40.. quite ok la.. but it could be higher if I performed well in Quiz 3... nvm... I did my best dy la.. although not so satisfying la.. gotta work hard to score well in the final exam... using the method recommended by Mr Renu... try to recall info after finishing a section or topic, he told me la.. that wud be more effective la.. usually I jus go thru the notes once or twice during revision.. now I discover that way doesn't help me much in storing info into memory after learning abt memory processes...
Heehee... as I'm typing this out... sum of my coursemates are doing their presentation now... all the best ya...
Last day tmr... AW asgnmt due... morphy quiz in the afternoon... ok la, back to work.. catch ya next time

No comments:

Post a Comment