Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

9 September 2009... an auspicious day esp for lovebirds

To most couples, this day is considered very special for them

As the word 'jiu' (pinyin) means 'longevity' in Chinese, most couples will choose to tie the knots today ( I really hope Mr Kuek and Ms Cheng will get married today, but their wedding is next month)

Some couples who are either married or not ready to get married will spend quality time together

What abt me? Honestly, I really envy those are dating or going to get married cos I don't have any girlfriends yet.. yup, not dating at the moment.. still waiting patiently for the right girl to appear.. maybe she has already appeared but I dun realise or aware abt her presence or existence.. dunno when I'll meet my other half.. haiz.. but I believe the girl will appear when the time is right.. so now focus on my studies first.. facing the giants (final exam) soon

Although it's not my day of romance, today is a special day for me too... Wanna know why? Cos it's 1st anniversary for AES3730... u wonder what is it? Haha.. my scootie lah

My bro n mom bought it for me last yr la.. Suzuki VR125.. yellow colour.. for abt 2.3k.. still rmb the day I got my bke.. 9 Sept 2008.. one day after Phonetics n Phonology final exam.. that day, my mom din go to work.. she n my bro came down to Kampar to visit me.. my bro say wanna buy motor for me woh.. it's around lunch time they arrived at my place la.. after makan, they bring me go Old Town to buy motor.. my bro sent me photos of the bike he wanna buy me la.. so after nego nego.. we bought the bike dy la.. then my mom drove me home using her white Proton Saga Aeroback (now sold off) while my bro ride my new scootie home.. then I test drive my new bike.. get familiar with it.. then after a few times, I get used to it.. my mom n bro very happy la.. so around 5 sumthing... they wanna balik dy.. saying my dad waiting them for dinner.. so I bye-bye them n carried on with my revision.. around 6pm.. my dad called me from Ipoh.. asking me where is mom n bro.. he was furious at that time la cos my mom n bro promised him to go out dinner.. I say they balik 1 hr ago n shud b back that time .. my dad was suspicious why my mom din go work that day.. he knew bro gonna cum visit me.. but din know mom visiting me.. so I lied to him, saying mom came visit after her work..during our conversation, my mom n bro came back.. so my dad put down the phone n I heard him scolding them la.. so I hang up n continue with my revision

Until now la.. onli my mom n bro knew abt my scootie.. my dad din know.. wonder wat his reaction gonna be if he finds out.. really can't imagine.. also my other relatives din know as well.. apart from my mom n bro, my housemates, coursemates n other frens in Kampar knew abt it...

Now I use my scootie very often esp going to Utar, church (CBGC and WMC) n other places... of course, I still use my bicycle sumtimes la.. so far both my bikes don't give me lots of trouble la.. they serve me well.. but I shud give them the service they deserved (honestly I din wash them very often)

Anyway, I have thank my bro for buying the scootie... he said lar.. if he hasn't bought it for me, maybe I still dunno how to ride a bike n be a road user until now

Happy 1st anniversary, AES3730! Also sincerely wish those dating couples and newlyweds have a wonderful day!


My yellow turtle

Side view of my scootie

No comments:

Post a Comment