Saturday, September 12, 2009

1 down, 4 more to go

Fuh!! Just done my first paper in the final exam
It's Moral... glad that it's over dy.. lots of theories, religions n other info tm be remembered
Sumhow, I managed to get over the first battle... sum questions easy, sum hard, sum even tricky la.. MCQs quite ok la.. sum I know wan.. dunno wan just simply tembak onli la.. come to essay.. quite ok.. not too hard.. 3 choose 2.. 1st one compulsory la.. the other 2 choose 1. But it's a little hard for me la.. sumhow can't rmb sum thoughts n criticisms of sum theories... but I did my best in the battle, now leave the rest to God... also hope Mr Muthu baik hati enuf to give me higher marks la.. heehee
Nvm, relieved that overcomed the 1st battle..
Now preparing for the next one

Academic Writing!!! Here I come!!!

Nothing much to study for this subject... just essay writing n sum sturcture questions only la
Then Morphology... not much to study either... just practise do sum past sem exam papers.. but need to read up the notes also la
After that, Psycholinguistics... wow, lots of things to study
Lastly, the battle will end on 19 Sept with Journalism... then go for holiday... will cum back for short trimester on 19 Oct
Ok la.. back to study.. ciao

1 comment: