Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Home sweet home

Ahh.. after holidaying at my auntie's house for few days, I've returned to my own comfy home in Ipoh.
Departed from ah yee's house around 11am, we (my parents, granny & me) stopped at Temoh to have lunch at one of the restaurants there lah.. then we stopped at my Kampar house for a short while to get the rest of my luggage bags. We reached Ipoh at around 3 sumthing in the afternoon... after dropping off my grandma at the house of my mom's youngest brother, we went home
Reached home at around 4pm.. unload all the bags in the car boot, send the clothes into washing machine.. wow, loads of clothes to wash.. until now, only washed twice.. still haven't wash all yet
Anyway, spend a few days at home first.. then going back to Kampar maybe around 27 Sept.. wait to go camping.. after that, thought of staying at ah yee's house for one more week. Then wait till 17 or 18 Oct, then go back Kampar, ready for my short trimester.
Hee... whenever I'm free, I'll be spending time reading 4 books: 3 on literature, another one borrowed from my ah yee. The book title's Answers to Life's Problems by Billy Graham.. I find this book very useful indeed. Maybe I'll share what the book is about after I've finished reading it.
Ok, that's all for now. Catch ya next time! Take care & all the best to those who still have exams! And Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my Malay friends & Muslims all around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment