Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Prayer meeting

Today went for CGBC prayer meeting... it's my first time man
Prayer meeting on 5.30pm every Wed.. but I normally din go la cos busy with my studies mah..
But now study week dy ma.. got free time.. of course need to study also la.. but dun hav to study all the time la.. sumtimes need a break punya ma.. today's meeting is to pray for those Kutar (Ktar + Utar) students in the final exam lar.. Ktar has started their exam but Utar not yet la.. gonna start this Fri.. my exam start on 12th n end 19th.. kinda pack right... ya, 5 subjects in 8 days man.. really envy my other frens la.. they like have more than 10 days... this ain't fair.. we're the first one to know our exam timetable but the schedule quite tight.. but the good thing is that we end our exam earlier.. can balik kampung earlier than the rest la.. but I'm not gonna go home so fast.. wait for abt 10 more days..relax myself first.. then go camping lu.. haha
Abt my revision, I've started on Moral since it's my first paper.. a bit on Psycho.. the rest haven't started yet.. gonna start soon cos there isn't much time left
Oh ya.. speaking abt the prayer meeting.. only a few were there.. Daniel, Irena, Jessie, PC, KLynn, Mun Yee (first time also).. the meeting began with a short worship session.. then pray for final exam n also the camp.. in btwn, sum1 familiar to us appeared.. John came back from UK on Sat.. he left us last semester to go Liverpool study la.. he shared his life there.. glad to see he's back safely.. thank God for protection on him.. he gonna look for job after graduate Feb or Mar next yr.. his parents also anxious la.. help him to find job as well
Then after he has shared.. we're divided into 2 grps to pray.. Daniel, me, John n KLynn in one while the rest in another...among the items prayed were final exam, camp, good health, protection, wisdom, John to look for a job ASAP etc.. I took the opportunity to thank God for guiding me to a decision to join the CC camp.. KLynn also prayed for me n Eugene as our exam timetable kinda tight.. pray that not only 2 of us but also other 28 girls to use the time available wisely.. after that.. PC, KLynn they all go makan but I din join them la cos I joined Calvin & the gang for dinner..
Ok la.. that's all.. woo.. time to go, back to study.. see ya next time

1 comment: