Friday, September 18, 2009

Just one more

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... just one more paper to go, then I'm FREE... for a short while la
Phew.. done my fourth paper, Psycholingustics, just now... not easy, but not hard either... sumhow managed to answer most of the questions la... kinda satisfied this time cos I did quite well esp in Section C, writing short notes... I performed much better than I did in Quiz 3... for essay question la.. 2 choose 1... one on +ve n -ve effects of bilingualism, another on speech errors... can think of sum points 4 both Qs... dunno which 1 2 choose woh... in the end, wrote slightly more than 1 page for speech errors (with sum examples)... I hope I'll get a B 4 this subject
Then after exam, Eugene made an announcement abt Malaysian Literature in English, one of the subjects I'm gonna take in the short trimester next month... he mentioned Mr Lim has ordered 3 bks for us, one each for plays, poems & short stories.. ttl cost RM67.15... if hav money of exact amount, pay him on d spot, if not, either tmr or by 1st week of next sem la... will get d bks tmr... lucky I withdrew sum money b4 going 4 exam jus now... so pay him 1st la... but short of 2 bucks... but Winna helped me to cover the sum 1st... so hav to pay her back rm3... gonna pay her tmr...Eugene also told us to read the bks during our sem break... Mr Lim afraid that we dun hav much time to read up the bks during the semester, so ask us to read 1st... ok lor, can also.. not sure how to spend my holidays mah... so reading those bks can makan away sum of my time
One more obstacle standing in the way...tmr my last paper, Journalism 2.. lots of things to rmb too... but I'll get over it... after that, holiday here I come... will b going back to Ipoh on 21st... spend few days at home... then cum back Kampar maybe around 26 or 27 Sept... why leh? go camping la... CGGC camp on 30th till 2nd Oct... CF camp also same time, but one extra day... cant wait for the camp
That's all I wanna share for now... all the best ya in the remaining papers... also to those going for CF camp, hope u peeps have a wonderful, enjoyable, ss(syok sendiri)-ing time there

1 comment:

  1. God bless you! don't know why after reading your blog each time my eye sight will get the repeating horizontal black and white line.

    ReplyDelete