Saturday, September 19, 2009

Exam finally over

终于考完试啦。。。可以轻轻松松的去放假啦!!!
Aaaahhhh... finished my last exam paper today... phew, glad that it's over already... now can enjoy my long-waited holidays kau kau la... but have no idea how to spend my semester boh... apart from go camping n reading literature books that I got after exam
Talking abt the exam la... overall it was kinda ok la... but I won't get an A this time... cos lost more than 10 marks... left 1 or 2 questions unanswered... coursework 51.8 out of 70... to get A, I must score at least 28.2... but it's impossible now that 3 marks already gone... nvm, A- or B also can la... other sections quite easy la... cum to write an editorial, I done 2 pgs on PPSMI... half way thru the exam, suddenly SHHHAAAAAAAAAA.... raining outside... after exam it became smaller... then later Eugene asked us stay back a while... to get the books we've paid... 3 books in total... titles of the books: We Could **** You, Mr Birch by Kee Thuan Chye (play), Spirit of the Keris (short stories & poems), Green is the Colour by Lloyd Fernando (novel)... a lot to read... guess I'll be spending most of my holidays reading those 3
Going back on 21 Sept, spend a few days at home... then come back around 27... ready to go CAMPING.... yay... after camp, see how 1st la... maybe go visit my auntie in Shah Alam... oh, I missed Teck Wern... long time din see my cute little cousin sister dy la... wonder how she looks now... should be more prettier than the last time I saw her.. also missed her two brothers, Teck Shen n Teck Waye... maybe I wanna go MPH to buy sum more Warriors books... luv the series a lot ever since I read one of the books, Fire and Ice... oh ya, maybe watch sum movie also can woh
一天都光晒... guess everyone should be heading back to their hometown these few days... sum today, sum few days later... sum who has finished their exam earlier than us went back dy.. Esmond, Eugene's brother, among them... anyway, going for dinner later with coursemates around 7pm... this semester no BBQ gathering cos everyone's busy due to the tight exam schedule la... no time to go buy food... all the time spent studying
Oh ya, wanna say happy birthday to Zong Wai n Nicholas Aw... their birthday today
Ok lah, that's all I wanna share this time... will update my blog from time to time during my holidays... all the best in the remaining papers

No comments:

Post a Comment