Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cup as gift for 2nd time in a row

Whoa... I get a cup (again) as a gift for 2nd time in a row!!!
Earlier this month, I've received a cup set for acheiving 100% attendance in CF for 2nd consecutive semester. Just now, I got another one thru a lucky draw.
This afternoon, I went for Public Mutual's Business Opportunity Preview seminar together with my parents. (my mom is a Unit Trust Consultant with Public Mutual.) The seminar was to introduce Unit Trust and recruit potential agents. Throughout the seminar, Ms Lok Wai Meng, a Group Agency Manager who has 15 yrs of experience in this field, Mr Yun Chee Keong (Agency Manager) and Ms Ooi Chin Bee (Agency Supervisor) shared abt what is UT and who is Public Mutual. There is lucky draw at the end of seminar. The gift is a Public Mutual cup, to be given away to 7 lucky persons. And my name was called. So I stepped forward to receive the gift from Ms Lok. After that, refreshment time. Then we left the place and carry on with our own plans.
Heehee.. going back to Kampar tmr night. Getting ready to go camping in few days time. Got the packing list n additional info thru CGBC Campus Connect Facebook profile. Woo... I can't wait for the camp to come. Done with the packing.
Oh ya, CF camp is also around the corner too.. to those who have signed up, enjoy urselves ya.
Here, I also wanna wish happy birthday to Sin Fei (an old friend of mine) and Joey Low (my fellow EL coursemate). Hope u both had an enjoyable day!!

1 comment:

  1. hey pal do you have additional hand bag? i think i'll need it for packing. i only have school bags and luggage.

    ReplyDelete