Monday, September 21, 2009

In KL now...

Hehehe... can enjoy my long-waited holidays... yay... now I'm in KL now, spending time with my auntie's family
Yesterday, my parents came and pick me up to go KL together after attending my neighbour's wedding luncheon... in the beginning they said they'll come pick up on the way back from KL. But my mom suggested that come get me first then travel to KL lah... so they came around 4.30pm.. after putting my luggage bags into the car... off we go
Around 7.30 pm, we reached my ah yee's house.. then uncle Diong brought us out for dinner... we went to South Sea Seafood Restaurant in Subang... after placing our orders, I went out jalan-jalan around the restaurant... nice environment there... wow, I saw a lot of live marine creatures there... lobsters, crabs, eels & abalones just to name a few... really an eye-opener for me.. have nvr seen live water creatures in my whole life before
Another thing I noticed there is that the ambassador for the restaurant is Michelle Yim who is a HK TVB actress. Her face is seen around the restaurant, holding a lobster to promote the restaurant. Yim Wai Ling (Michelle), or commonly known as Mai Suit, starred in a lot of TVB series, among them are Heart of Greed and Moonlight Resonance (hee.. currently I'm watching this series thru a programme my fren gave me, but most series are in Chinese, it would be nicer if it's in Cantonese for HK TVB series)
Then our food came... looks very delicious and tasty too... we had an enjoyable dinner there. Then we went home and had fellowship with one another. Later that night, we watched New Police Story where Jackie Chan starred in the movie.
As I'm typing this out, Cicak-Man, starring Saiful Apek, is shown on TV right now. Later, there's Cicak-Man 2: Planet Hitam and X-Men: The Last Stand. Ok, gotta go now. Catch ya next time. Sayonara!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment