Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2 more to go

Woo... finished my 3rd paper, Morphology & Syntax, today... just 2 more to go

The questions quite easy la... format similar to the past semesters' exam papers... practised doing the exam papers that I asked Winna to photostat for me... got familiar with it... so have no difficulties dealing with this battle
But I almost made a blunder just now.. didn't read the instructions carefully for the last question... if Mr Wong hadn't reminded me la... I would've lost all the marks for that question... anyway, thanks Mr Wong... did the correction dy... recheck my answers b4 handing in my answer booklet... left the venue around 10.30am.. guess I'm the 1st one to leave.. met Amelia on my way out of Block G... she had her exam there too... sembang with her for a while la then balik cos my last 2 papers is on 2 straight days... one in the morning, the other in the afternoon... then hor... can go holiday loo... although exam timetable kinda pack, the good thing is that my coursemates & I can go home earlier... hehehe

OK la... time to do my revision dy la... will spend time revise for both Psycholinguistics n Journalism alternately.. but will focus on Psycho first... cos the exam on Fri, 9am

All the best to all my readers in the remaining papers ya! Also wanna wish Pashmina happy birthday! Who's she, u wonder? Actually, she's a cartoon character from Japanese anime Hamtaro... part of the main Ham-Ham gang... she loves pink a lot... and little Penelope too... love to watch this when I'm small... my favourite characters are Hamtaro, the main character, and Bijou, his sweetheart... lemme tell u la they're an ideal couple... one of my 3 favourite couples... the other 2 pairs being Mickey-Minnie n Firestar-Sandstorm (from Warriors novel series by Erin Hunter)... apart from Pashmina, sum of my frens also celebrate their birthday this month la.. won't mention those that has passed... upcoming birthdays: Gerviene Choo, Zong Wai (housemate), Nicholas Aw (CF member), Eng Kian, Jun Hong, You Liong, Sai Leong, Pei Ching, Joey Low, Sin Fei, Lisa Chu, Anthony Siah (Mei Yun's bf), Tai Loong, Cawan & Tze Lip.

Pictures of Pashmina (Mafura-her Japanese name)

No comments:

Post a Comment