Friday, September 4, 2009

It's all over...

The big, happy ELY2S1 family with Mr Paul
the most complete photo so far
Front row (from left): Eugene, Wai Fong, Samantha, Betty, Grace, Subatra, Nisha
Centre row (from left): Pei Ching, Winna, Yi Ling, Kwan Yi, Hannah, Shao-Chin, Helena, Bee Ling, Steffy, Marigold, Pui Chee, Kim Yun, Jan, Ann, Manmeet, Seoh Chen, Renjie
Back row (from left): Me, Monics, Mr Paul, JL

Fuh!!! Finally this trimester has comes to the end...
feel so happy and relieved...
Today... handed in my last asgnmt la... Academic Writing...
took the last quiz also lo... Morphology

Feel a bit lighter cos all my burdens removed... hehe... everything gao dim dy... quizzes, presentations, assignment... now left with final exam onli la... but the exam period getting nearer and nearer.. my first paper on 12 Sept... my exam timetable displayed on my blog... now relax for a while first la.. then start work liao

Haiz... din manage to finish revising for Morphy quiz cos busy preparing for psycho presentation n also doing the AW asgnmt la.. but it turns out the quiz allost simliar to final exam format woh.. just True-False questions, draw tree structures and phrase structure trees, write out phrase structure rules and identify word formation process.. that's all... got coursework marks for psycho, moral n JR while AW n Morphy not yet la... kinda satisfied with the marks I got la... but I shud and will work hard to score better in the final exam

Usually the final week of every semester hor.. lecturers give students sum tips for the final exam... telling them what topics will cum out n what topics won't in the final exam..

Another trend is that students usually take photos with lecturers in the same week la... I'm no exception anyway... sumhow, the phone I bought 2 months ago is very useful indeed la...glad that I requested for a change in the begining... now it served me well.. this time I took photos with my coursemates and lecturers la.. unlike the previous 2 semesters.. sigh, that time hor, wanna take pics with lecturers one... but my phone very cheap, basic one... so apa nak buat... ask fren to take pics first la... then send them to me... very mafan la... then had to take photos for JR asgnmts summore... so pinjam fren punya phone to snap photos I want n again ask them send me the photos

Heehee.. now that I have the phone I'm using now, I can snap pics I wanted anytime, anywhere


And here are the photos I took throughout this week... mostly with frens and lecturers


Photos of lecturer/tutors this semester
Mr Muthu, lecturer for P.Moral
I tell u la, he very baik hati wan

Mr Renu, lecturer/tutor for Psycholinguistics
I like him very much.. enjoy his lectures a lot
the way he teach la..
made me understood his lessons well

Ah, Mr Paul, my Academic Writing lecturer/tutor
he very nice wan.. loves to tell lots of jokes during classes
we jus can't stop laughing every time he does that
Mr Wong, lecturer/tutor for Morphology and Syntax

And Ms Tan JJ, lecturer/tutor for Journalism 2
the only female lecturer for this semester
she also quite nice la..
fomerly she was a ChinaPress reporter
Some other pictures I took...
1, 2, 3....YEAH!
Front row (from left): Monics, JL, Steffy
Back row (from left): Kim Yun, Winna, Pei Ching a.k.a.Batu Khau, Mr Paul, Bee Ling, Chia Huey a.k.a. Marigold, Pui Chee
From left: Jan, Renjie, Mr Paul, Manmeet, Ann
this 4 girls hor.. very smart one
esp the twins (Ann n Jan) and Manmeet
the 3 of them la... always get good results in exams
they even got listed in Dean's List n President's List
Girls, let's grab hold of the Tweety Bird before she runs away
From left: Renjie, Jan, Manmeet, Hannah a.k.a. Tweety Bird, Helena, Ann, Grace
Me and Eugene pointing at each other

Me and Mr Paul again in the classroom

Me and Jia Wei, one of my seniors
Me with Pei Lee
she's not my lecturer, jus a fren of mine
This is all I have... must get more photos from others la

Final exam round the corner...
go camp after that...
sem break till 18 Oct (3 weeks break)
will be back for short sem
for short sem la..
3 subjects.. BM, M'sain Literature in English, an elective
but will get exemption for BM
cos I got credit in SPM
for Literature la... Mr Lim will be teaching us again
he taught us Intro to English Literature in Y1S2
As for the elective
we're being given two choices
Intro to Chinese Language or Japanese
well I'm going for Japanese as my Chinese kinda good
actually I wanna learn Japanese long time dy
so take this subject to learn more abt the language
sumhow I know a little bit of Japanese la..
Sayonara means bye-bye
Sumimasen means excuse me
Ohayo gozaimasu means good morning
Domo arigato gozaimasu means thank you
And many more
One more thing is that...
We'll be joining our seniors this time
Isn't that cool?
Looking forward for it
Ok la, that's all I wanna share this time
And all the best ya in the final exam
take care & God Bless..

2 comments:

  1. hey pal just realise a blog of yours! looks cool! another semester has come to an end. See you on Thursday again. Alex Foo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi alex.. ya, glad that this trimester is finally over.. now final exam.. then we go camping togther again.. yay!
    ya, see u soon.. all the best in the finals
    take care & God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete