Monday, August 31, 2009

12 hrs of fun time

Wat an enjoyable moment I had.. went out makan around 7.30pm yesterday.. onli back in my room around 7 this morning.. wanna know what happened during that period? Lemme tell u la..

Yesterday, around 5 sumthing.. Calvin sms-ed me.. wanna go makan later.. around 7pm.. meet at his house.. Eric, Kelvin Wong n few others (Sui Yen, Syanon, Shuyi) coming also.. I said ok lo.. then he messaged me again.. saying makan time change to 7.30pm.. fine lo.. so I waited until the time comes la.. then go meet up with him n the rest at his place first then decide to go makan

We decide to go makan at Kim Keong.. Eric n Syanon arrive a bit late la.. but we still had an enjoyable dinner la.. Eric even brought some board games.. Monopoly n Risk.. say wanna go Kelvin Wong's hse n play woh.. thought of joining them one.. but Calvin said enuf ppl dy.. 6 ppl to play (5 of them + Edmund) either one of them.. I join them also no use la.. onli can watch.. but nvm, since today is holiday.. so I decided to join them anyway.. so we finish dinner.. go pick up Edmund.. then we go play lo.. we waited for him to come back from his dinner la.. that time around 9pm la.. waited for few minutes la.. then he appears.. ok.. we can jalan dy.. then 1 of his frens wanna join us woh.. so we ajak him along la.. then off we go to Kelvin's place

While on the way, Kelvin say wanna go Wen Jie's hse for a while.. wanna let him fix computer woh.. after that, Kelvin ask Wen Jie whether he wanna join us for some board games.. Wen Jie agreed n tag along with us.. 9 ppl dy now.. can play both games dy lu... then Shuyi also join us.. cool.. 10 ppl.. 5 for each game.. so we all decide wat to play.. so Edmund, Eric, Syanon, Calvin n Kerk (Edmund's fren) played Risk.. while the rest (me, Kelvin Wong, Sui Yen, Wen Jie, Shuyi) Monopoly la

We decide to play quick game.. to save time la.. while the other side played world domination rather than doing missions.. let the game begins.. the quick Mompoly game go like this la.. each player were given some property cards at the beginning.. not free la.. had to pay according to price of properties.. we go one round first.. cannot buy anything or take any chance or community chest cards if the tokens landed in any of these squares.. second round baru start buying properties.. we play, play, play la..somehow, all of us managed to get all the properties of the same colour la.. of cuz have to make deals with one another la.. if not, cannot build hse.. sumtimes hor.. dunno why Kelvin's mouth like very poisonous la.. everytime he say things.. others players will kena others' properties and had to pay the rent la.. sum properties even got hses or hotels on them summore la..

Then hor.. until one time la.. all the tokens gather around the Go! area la.. so I decided to take picture lo..This is the picture showing the 5 tokens gather at the same place.. and I'm the surfer

Mana tau hor.. after taking the picture la.. it's my turn to roll the die and I rolled a 4.. my token was at Montreal before I moved it 4 steps ahead la.. I passed Go! but landed on Taipei (not in picture, property owned by Sui Yen).. alamak.. bad luck.. gotta pay her $4.5m.. haiz.. seems like the photo capture gave Sui Yen a bit of luck..

Nvm. continue play.. at one point, I went to jail la.. then when my turn comes la.. I tried rolling double to get out.. but 3 times also fail.. paid $500k first.. then the surfer lands on Toronto (Wen Jie's property).. forgot wats the amount.. but very small onli... still can afford la.. on my next turn.. I rolled a 5.. landed on Vancouver (Kelvin Wong's Property).. have to pay $14m.. I only had more $6m.. pay him the 6m first la.. then still owe him 8m woh.. how leh.. he gave me a deal.. I give him the 2 utilities and Rome.. then I no need to pay him the 8m.. Rome I can give him la.. but the utilites.. not sure wat to do.. (I had one utility at the beginning.. sumhow managed to exchange for the other one with Sui Yen la .. on a deal where I gave her both transports I have and she gave me the utility on one condition: whenever I land on one of the transports or she lands on one of the utilities, we won't charge each other anything). swt.. dunno wat to do lah.. even if I mortgage everything la.. still not enuf money to pay Kelvin.. he said the deal he offered was quite nice dy.. but sumhow, I refused n gave in.. handing all my money n properties to him.. so, the game ended just like that la.. he's gonna win anyway if the game go on

After we end our game, Shuyi say wanna go home dy.. so off she goes (Eric/Kelvin sent her home).. the rest stay on to watch the ongoing battle on the other side.. btwn 4 sides (Calvin, Eric, Edmund & Kerk).. Syanon was the 1st to be wiped out of the game.. Calvin's n Eric's forces of army look kinda weak compared to the other two fellas.. they're even on the brink of being eliminated la.. sumhow Calvin survived but Eric lost.. down to 3.. the game goes on.. sum big battles took place.. until one point hor.. Edmund n Kerk lock horns in the biggest battle of the whole game.. both sides have over 50 soldiers.. so the battle took quite a long time la.. to save time, Kelvin, me, Eric n Syanon played another game of Monopoly.. we go for another quick game la.. the same procedure took place lor... deals took place.. all 4 of us managed to get properties of the same colour.. wat I had this time was Riga (Latvia) and Montreal (Canada) plus Beijing n HK lah.. but they didn't bring me luck.. Calvin, watching us play, said he once owned the 2 places too.. but it din benefit him much either.. sweat..shudn't have agreed to the deal Kelvin gave me this time.. haiz.. I kena Eric's property later.. 6m.. but I had only abt 2m only.. pay Eric the 2m first, then I mortgaged the 2 expensive properties la.. sumhow I still owe Eric 250k.. I counted the money I had left.. ngam ngam 250k woh.. so pay him lor.. then we decide to end the game.. I'm gonna lose again anyway.. sigh.. overall, Kelvin n Eric were dominating while Syanon n me were the unlucky ones.. but Eric emerged victorious this time

When we finish our game, the big battle was over too.. Kerk won.. then we decide go yum cha lor.. but had to wait a while cos Wen Jie helping Sui Yen fixing computer.. so the rest chit-chat first.. after Wen Jie gao dim everything dy.. we go Ghany yum cha.. then sum of us decided to go play games at A Station.. but Ed n Wen Jie wanna go home dy.. so they balik la.. Eric, Syanon, me, Calvin n Kerk played CS Source la.. while Kelvin Wong & Sui Yen play L4D (Left for Dead).. we enjoyred ourselves there until 7am.. then we balik rumah masing-masing.. aaahhh.. wat a day.. I go sleep after that until 3 sumthing in the afternoon la.. now spending sum time typing the whole thing out in my blog..

Ok lah.. this is how I spend the 12 hrs with my frens.. wow.. time flies.. I got things to do.. catch ya next time. Happy Independence Day, everyone!

1 comment: