Saturday, August 15, 2009

End of Week 11

Fuh! Another week has gone juz like that. 3 more weeks remaining for this trimester.
I've done my Moral presentation today.. kinda satsified with it.. other presentation grps did well too, esp Marigold's (Chia Huey) grp.. lot of interaction among the guests
For the past week, as mentioned earlier, the ELS exhibition week was here as well as CF 2nd rec. drive... all 4 batches of EL students did amazing job for the exhibition.. but wat I've noticed is there aern't many students who visited the exhibition.. probably they're busy & don't have time to even take a look
Also, the Spelling Bee competition took place too.. just the 1st round to select the top 5.. and happy to say, I'm one of the 5 ppl qualified from my own Y2S1 batch
Apart from the exhibition, ELS also had a movie review on Thu & Fri where Night at the Musuem 1 & 2 was being screened repectively.. went for both sessions.. and I can say both movies were amazing indeed... artifacts come alive at night cos of the existence of the Tablet of Ahkmenrah
Well, now I have 4 more assignments to complete... 2 due next week and another due week 13.. there's a morpholgy quiz on week 13 or 14... final exam juz round the corner.. 28 days left b4 my first paper.. busy, busy, busy.. ok, catch u guys next time.. back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment