Friday, August 21, 2009

Mixed feelings

I dunno how to describe my feelings today... somehow, my feelings changed a few times within one day
First, I felt happy and relieved that I've finally hand in my Morphy asgnmt.. glad that I'm able to finish on time.. actually, Mr Wong has given the asgnmt in the beginning of the semester.. somehow, I'm busy with other asgnmts as well.. so delay the time to do the asgnmt.. but Mr Wong was kind, he extended the deadline twice.. I began working on the asgnmt only last week & managed to get it done during the weekends.. then I showed Mr Wong my asgnmt twice.. once on Monday, another yesterday.. i made the necessary changes and included the introduction and conclusion as well as table of content.. juz now, during Mr Wong's tutorial, I happily handed in my completed asgnmt & satisfied with my work.
Later, my mock newspaper grp members told me that I need to reduce the number of news I'm writing cos there isn't sufficient space to fit in all my news.. haiz.. dunno wat to do at that time.. gotta decide which news I have to sacrifice.. I have 7 pieces of news in my hand.. 4 hard, 3 soft.. the 4 hard news were funfair, ELS exhibition week, Campus Overcomer Seminar & CF evangelistics meeting (EM).. I've finished writing all the hard news yesterday, going to do the soft news ASAP.. 2 of the 3 soft news were movie reviews on Night at the Museum 1 & 2, while the other one is on how to manage stress and to set goals in life..I've decided to keep all the hard news, figuring out what to do with the soft ones.. Later I gave up on the movie reviews cos I thought they're gonna be lengthy.. the one on CF EM was jus being described as a brief..
Actualy, all the mock newspaper grp had to present the design & layout of their newspaper during tutorial..there were 6 grps in total, 2 grps of 4's, 5's & 6's each.. 4 grps presented in the morning session.. left with 2 more grps.. my grp of 5 (Steffy, Pui Chee, JL, Monics & me) & Eugene's grp of 6 (Winna, Pei Ching, Bee Ling, Kim Yun, Marigold & Gene himself).. the designs & layouts of both mock newspapers (The Voice-my grp & MGPress-Gene's grp) were equally good.. jus that there were areas to be improved..
Feel much relieved after the long day.. at least I've handed in my morphy asgnmt & done the presentation for the mock newspaper.. but as for those unpublished news of mine, I'll keep them as a memory esp. the one on EM cos this news can only be reported by me or Renjie as we're the only ones who attended the meeting.. but since RJ not gonna write the news, I did it although the news cannot be fully published in The Voice due to insufficient space.. but at least I'm satsfied with my works..
There's bad news.. the bar list is out already.. but good news for me cos I'm not barred.. from wat I've heard, only Rajina's name appeared.. strange, I thought she's deferred, how come her name is in the bar list.. not sure why, but as long as I'm eligible to sit for the final exam, I'm fine with it
Moral presentation tmr morning, but my grp have presented last week.. so juz go have a look on how the remaining 6 grps (3 from AV, 3 from EL-Ann's grp, Winna's grp and Hannah's grp).. all the best ya, ppl
What's in store for the remaining 2 week.. mock newspaper due next Tues.. psycho quiz 3 on Tues, presentation not sure when (to be informed by Mr Renu).. AW asgnmt 2 due week 14..then study week.. last but not least, final exam (22 days away from my first paper)... after final exam, go camping.. but still haven't decide which one to go yet.. both camps take place simultaneously at different venues.. CGBC The Amazing Race Campus Camp Edition 2009 (30 Sept-2 Oct, Kem Sentosa, Chenderiang, camp fees RM70, Rm10 rebate if register before 27 Aug) VS UTARCF We Are One Camp 2009 (30 Sept-3 Oct, Peacehaven Retreat Centre, Gentng Highlands, camp fees: members RM120, non-members RM130).. but I will choose the camp which benefits me more.. preferably the former.. got work to do, catch ya next time

No comments:

Post a Comment