Saturday, August 29, 2009

End of Week 13

Fuh... another week gone! One more week to go..
Nothing much happen though.. onli normal stuff la.. go school la.. pass up asgnmts blah blah blah
Mock newspaper submitted on Tues dy.. kinda satisfied with the asgnmt la.. but sum of the news I wrote ar.. din get publish lor. why.. not enuf space lor.. other grpmates also contribute news ma .. so no choice la.. onli the one on funfair n ELS exhibition inserted to The Voice.. others like the CF EM, movie reviews din get the chance lor.. nvm, at least did my best la..
Also hor.. I've decided to go CC camp after final exam.. this thing ah.. took me a long time to decide.. dunno why I mention abt it again lately.. maybe feel stressed gua.. nvm.. doesn't matter now.. I make decision dy to join church members in camp this time, rather than sesating wif CF gang..
Sumtimes I'm good at remembering stuff but sumtimes not.. esp coming to study abt exam la.. I sumhow like cant get wat I study into my memory.. got lost sumhow.. so find it hard to tackle the Qs in de psycho quiz la.. but nvm, no big deal.. jus a quiz onli ma.. shud focus on final exam.. more important.. perhaps I shud work hard to get gud grades in final exam later
Suppose today have class one.. mayb Mr Muthu baik hati enuf la.. say wanna give us a break la.. since all hav done presentation.. last lecture on next Wed..
Bar list our dy.. but glad dat I anm not lsited la.. if kena bar.. gotta retake the subject.. very horse rice (ma fan) one
Haiz.. sum peeps balik kampung dis week dy.. cos public holiday next Mon ma.. merdeka day.. sum balik yesterday dy.. sum balik today la.. me? stay here la.. why I din go back since my hometown so near? I also dunno woh.. mayb used to de life here dy gua..
My mommy now resting at home after eye operation.. a small surgery la.. later she wanna go KL visit my auntie woh.. pray that she can recover faster so she can go back to work again la
Got back sum asgnmts la.. mostly JR.. the marks I got quite ok.. Mr Wong told me I got over 80 for my morphy asgnmt woh.. kinda saitsfied with the marks I get la
Woooo... next week is the last one dy.. usually lecturer give tips during the last week of ev'ry sem la.. so shud go attend classes even though its optional la.. go also can, dun go pun boleh .. but I better go la.. at least can get sum tips for final exam
Mon no class.. can relax for a while.. but gotta buat kerja also la.. still got 1 more asgnmt, 2 more quiz, I more presentation.. haiz.. week 14 dy.. but all not yet gao dim.. swt
Also CF finale next Tues, 8.30pm at GKH.. look forward to hav sum fun n enjoy b4 d final exam
Ok la, dat's all I wanna say dis time.. catch ya next time.. ciao!

1 comment: