Monday, August 24, 2009

(untitled)

Haiz... dunno wat's wrong with me lately.. esp the previous 3 days.. sleep late, woke up late
I gao dim the news articles and sent them to my grpmates.. after that, I supposed to be doing revision for psycho quiz but.. somehow I can't really concentrate.. until now haven't finished revising yet.. but today, Eugene made the announcement that the quiz will be on Thursday.. so I hav more time to study.. to redeem back the time I've wasted for sleeping too much in the past few days..
Also, from what I've heard from Eugene.. during Mr Renu's lecture tmr, drawing lots will be done to determine the time slot and the order of the presentation grps.. kinda nervous.. not sure which time slot my grp will get, but I'll do my best for the last presentation of this semester
Mr Wong also gave some tips for the final exam but not the quiz next week.. he also cancelled next week's lecture cos next Mon (31 August) is National Day.
No Moral lecture this Sat.. as all the AV & EL students have done their presentation, Mr Muthu is 'baik hati' enough to give the students a break.. his last lecture is on 2 Sept (Wed, week 14)
CC cell on tonight.. glad to hear that PC & KLynn have returned from their mission trip to Sulawesi
Ok, folks.. that's all for today.. back to my studies.. ciao, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment