Saturday, August 8, 2009

End of Week 10

Phew!! Another week gone... 4 weeks remaining this trimester! And I have 6 more assignments to be completed within the next 3 weeks.. isn't this crazy?

Let me reflect on what happened during the whole week...
Mon: glad to hear that the deadlines for Morpho & Psycho assignments extended.. also Eugene made an announcement regarding the ELS exhibition next week.. so Mr Wong was kind enough to extend the deadline for another week

Tue: when Eugene made further announcement regarding the exhibition, everyone was shocked when Owen mentioned he wanted to join the junior to do the preparation for the exhibition... Eugene almost lost his cool, but he didn't...
That night, CF meeting as usual, this time Louie Giglio being our 'invited speaker'... he shared the sermon 'How Great Is Our God'... I was totally amazed by his sermon.. God is indeed awesome!

Wed: Had a shock to learn that Owen has dropped out from our batch, Mr Paul told us... he's the 4th person to leave us this semester... and the reason was totally shocking... no male counterparts in the batch... I was quite furious with the reason he gave, it doesn't make any sense at all... a meeting was held last week and his case was mentioned... Damn! Now the whole FAS knows that there are no guys in the batch.. it tarnished my image as a male... I won't forgive him in a hurry... probably I won't forever

Thu: heard from my EL seniors that there will be a movie review besides the exhibition... great, I haven't watch both the movies that will be on screen next Thurs & Fri... Night at the Museum 1 & 2... got the 1st movie in my own PC but haven't watch it yet.. anyway, called Hui Ching (ELS president) to reserve some tickets for me
I felt frustrated when I wanted to print out my first AW assignments.. went to more than 10 PCs in the Internet Lab 1 also cannot print out the essay and references.. somehow in the end, I managed to get the job done.. when I handed my completed assignment, Mr Paul said that there's some problem with the line spacing. Nvr mind, took back & did the correction.. priinted out the assignment that night... ready to hand in the next day

Fri: dunno what's wrong with me.. i woke up at 9am..but went back to sleep again.. probably insufficient sleep I guess.. when I got up again, it's almost 2pm.. I had a quick wash-up, rushed to school w/out eating lunch, got to Block A to put my assignment in the box outside Mr Paul's room, then headed to class.
On the same say itself, I got to know that the final exam timetable is finally on the Utar Student Intranet... and when I had a glance, it's exactly what I got from Eugene last Thu..

Today: nothing much happened though... juz PM presentations during this morning's lecture... 6 grps presented (5 grps from AV, 1 from EL - Betty, Ivy, Joey, Pamela & Grace)... all grps gave interesting performances... the way the presentation grps used were different from one another... my grp's presenting next week (me, Monica, Nisha, Subatra & Seoh Chen).. better start doing preparation.

Next wk's happenings:
10-13 Aug, Cafeteria - ELS exhibition week
10-12 Aug, 11am-2pm, Cafeteria, CF 2nd rec. drive
11 Aug - JR special reporting assignment due
13-14 Aug, 2pm-5pm, A003 (Auditorium), ELS Movie Review
15 Aug - PM presentation
Countdown: 35 days from my first paper in the final exam

Oh my! I have been active writing blogs this week.. 9 posts in the first 8 days.. better cut short on the amount of time spent online.

No comments:

Post a Comment