Thursday, August 27, 2009

I've decided...

Yup! That's right!
made up my mind to sign up for the CGBC The Amazing Race Campus Camp Edition 2009...
aaahhh... feel much better now... at least I've learnt to make decision for myself...
but there are things that I really need to change la .. if not, life's gonna be hard for me la.. swt.
Haiz.. actually hor... this thing gave me a big headache..
you know la.. this time two camps happens at the same time ma.. not like last year..
last yr different.. cos I not sure how to spend my sem break ma..
ooohhh... got camp after exam.. one after another.. so go both camps lor..
but since I've heard abt the 2 camps, this one (above) and also the CF camp.. I really dunno wat to do man.. one is from 30 Sept-2 Oct, the other one also from 30 Sept woh .. 4D3N summore..
macam mana.. cannot go for both dy.. sob sob sob... have to pick one, but which one?
I feel like going for CF camp cos u know lah... members from all 4 Utar campuses camping for the first time woh...
sweet.. when Mr K announced bout this camp last year.. I wanted to go for it dy.. dun care abt other wat-so-ever camps la..
then PC announced that there is a church camp also woh.. see wat camp izit then onli decide lor..
mana tau, it clashes with the CF camp pulak.. really GG kau kau dy.. amazing race is theme summore
love to watch amazing race a lot.. now it is used as the theme.. alamak... die liao.. really blur blur oredi.. dunno which one to go.. dilemma
tried talk to others abt my problem.. they told me.. u pray to God and let Him decide
ok lo.. pray to God abt it.. I even ask others to pray for me also la..
then got to know the CF camp hor.. only limit to 40 ppl from Kampar
maybe that's a hint.. i dunno.. not sure whether it is
but is dis the onli clue I get.. dunno la..
dis thing has been in my mind for abt a month dy.. couldn't decide..
nvm put it aside first, study n asgnmt more important
but this camping thingy keeps flashing in my mind.. argh.. haven't decide yet
gotta make decision quick.. but sumtimes I think abt it la..
one fren suggests dat I shud go for the one which I feel it will benefit me more la.. think its eric
he also said I shud not choose cos of frens.. fine.. since dis is abt myself, so wat he said was rite
mr k said he will choose to go for campus camp if he's in my shoe..
cos we have onli a few years in uni.. so shud mingle mingle more with other students.. church camp anytime also can go la..
but anyway, i'm the one who gonna decide
after dilly dally for sum time, I sumhow hav in mind which one to go..
the church camp.. but haven't make final decision yet
until recently, dunno why I brought up dis same old stuff again
maybe a lil stressed out gua.. still hav asgnmt, test, presentation
now week 13 dy.. but all my academic stuff belum gao dim..
final exam jus around the corner summore.. not barred anyway
kena taruh by other ppl cos cant decide for myself and depend on others
yea.. sumtimes I'm indecisive.. even simple things like this one also need to think so long.. gotta learn make my own decision
hav tot abt dis overnight.. finally I decided after considering n evaluating the 2 camps
I gonna go for the amazing race camp.. why?
1st.. cheaper camp fee.. wanna save money..
CF camp: rm120 (member), rm130 (non-member)
CC camp: rm70 (for KUTAR students-rebate rm10 if sign up b4 27 aug), rm120 (normal rate)
2nd.. camp location
CF camp in Genting.. CC camp at NS campsite
been to Genting many times dy n can go anytime
but seldom hav chance to go camping at NS campsite ma
I was selected for NS few yrs back but got exempted cos of my health condition
so a redemption for me la.. can go sightseeing there
can observe how NS camp looks like.. how's the life of those trainees there
even if I din go for NS, I satisfied dy by go get a feel there
3rd.. can strengthen my relationship with other church members
from the moment I study here til now la..
to be honest.. I spend more time with the CF gang.. sesating with 'em
the amount of time I spent, I tell u.. far more than the time spent with church members
so I shud take tis time to get to know them better
I can hang out with those CF ppl & sesat with 'em anytime
made up my mind dy la... hopefully I can hav fun as much as I do while being together with my CF frens, tho I'll miss out the chance of knowing other fellow Utarians from PJ, Sg Long & Setapak..

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Anthony. Hey i like this style of blogging from you. Very Malaysian. Happy Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. at least tis is much better.. doesn't look awkward to other ppl ma.. here is Malaysia ma.. so shud follow trend la.. if not, looks weird onli.. previously, i keep on typing in proper english.. wasn't aware 'bout it til eric remind me.. anyway, thx ya.. i shud use this style more often la.. happy national day to u also la.. take care

    ReplyDelete