Monday, November 2, 2009

Valuable lesson


I've learnt another valuable lesson!!
Just now, I heard that 3 Utar students being swept away at the Batu Berangkai waterfalls in Kampar. Now all three 3 were found drowned. Picture above shows the 3 unfortunate victims of the incident: (from left) James Khor Wan Kai, 20, from Penang; Yew Shy Gin (Kelly), 21, a Chinese Studies student from Sg Petani and Yew Ghim Chnieh, 20, also from Penang. Another friends of theirs, 22, who is in Accounting 2nd yr, managed to escape the scene with minor injuries and reported the incident to Kampar district police station.
It was raining heavily y'day but the 4 of them went to waterfall despite the rain. And their stubbornness cost them their lives. May this incidnts brings a lesson to all of us that we would rmb well in our life.
My dad has often advises me not to go to waterfalls esp during rainy season cos it's dangerous!! Now I see he's right after all.. after this unfortunate incident happened to 3 fellow Utarians of mine (though I don't know them). Thanks dad for reminding me!!
As for James, Kelly & Ghim Chineh, may u all rest in peace!!
Editor's Note: Pls follow this link for the news: http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/newsgeneral.php?id=451586

No comments:

Post a Comment