Monday, November 23, 2009

Bar List Out....

And I'm not barred from exam!! Yay!!
Just heard from my classmates that bar list is out. Not surprising cos it's oredi Week 6. And all except Monica are not barred. I checked the bar list after the Japanese replacement tutorial and it's true! My name isn't there! However, there r 3 EL students barred from sitting for the final exam on 3 different subjects: Monica (Intro to Chinese) & another 2 Y1S2 juniors (Academic Writing & Sun Zi's Arts of Wars 孙子兵法).

I'd like to wish happy birthday to 3 of my friends: Anna Leong (fellow CF member), Tuen (secondary school friend) & Voon Fee (whom I know during 6th Form, now pursuing her studies in USA). Glad to have the chance to know u 3. Hope today will be a great day for the 3 of u! May God light your path in whatever u do & wherever u be.

No comments:

Post a Comment