Monday, November 16, 2009

Snooker + Dota

Yesterday after dinner with my fellow Christian friends (the usual ones like Calvin, Clara, Isabelle, Eric, Shu Ern, Kyle etc), some of us went to play snooker while some went to A Station. It was quite fun playing snooker. It's only my 2nd time playing. Managed to slot in one or two balls.

Then we went A Station to play some games. Eric & Syanon joining the 5 of us (Kelvin Wong, Calvin, Shu, Kyle & me) who played snooker just now. The 7 of us played Dota. I'm not so good in playing this game. We played two games: 4 vs 3. During the 1st game, I shocked the rest by drawing first blood (the 1st to kill someone of opposing team). But then I suffered the most death during that game.

In the 2nd, I didn't manage to get any kills cos Syanon asked me to stay on top half of the map and not to cross the river. But the character I got this time, Juggernaut, was quite nice. I liked his Blade Fury skills. While I died the most in the last game, Calvin was the victim this time. The opponents was chasing after DeadMeat (his nickname of the game) and finished him off a few times.

It was pretty fun having fellowship with other believers. And this week I was supposed to do Week 4 of the MasterLife training--Fellowship with Believers, but until now I've only done until Day 2. Will finish the rest ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment