Saturday, November 14, 2009

End of Week 4

Wow.... another week wheezed past just like that. Just 3 more weeks to go. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Just now, I sit for my Japanese midterm exam. Wow... I'm getting myself familiar with the Hiragana & Katakana characters now, though I can rmb the Hira-characters much better than Kata-characters. Overall I can say the test is kinda easy. I'm satisfied with my performance this time compared to the previous 2 quizzes.

Speaking abt the 2 quizzes, I got back Quiz 2 on Wed. I fared badly, only scored 2 out of 15 marks. I got 2 correct, 3 with 1 wrong character, the rest I just got a few characters correct. Then Quiz 1 on the same day. Test on Hira-Kata characters. Oh boy, I left some of the blanks unfilled but at least half of the 90 available spaces were filled. And the sad thing is that I rmbed some of the characters which I didn't manage to fill in after I've handed in my test paper. Sigh!!

This week, there's some problems arise with our Japanese tutorial classes At first we EL students were informed that the 2 tutorials were on the same day (Wed 9am-12pm). Then the situation changes again that we have to follow the original timetable. So we missed 1 tutorial this week. Earlier in Week 2, we missed another 2 tutorials b'cos of disorganised schedule. Hence our pace were slower than other students (JR, PR, CE) who were also taking the subject this trimester by 3 tutorials.

But this problem is solved when Eugene makes the announcement that our replacement classes is to be held from 12.30-2.00pm on Mon for the next 3 weeks. Yippie!! Whenever there's a problem, always look to the bright side.

Now that midterm over, I need to work on my assignments which 2 of them due next week n another due Week 7. Also I'm having my 2nd and last (or should I say the only one cos I was not feeling good when I was supposed to present last week) MLE presentation next Tues. Got lots of work to do. Catch ya'll next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment