Friday, November 13, 2009

A stroll in the park

Fuh.. went for a jog around the WestLake park at around 5.15 am. Nice environment there!!
Actually this is my 1st time going there ever since I came to Kampar for my studies. As I take my stroll in the park, at first I smelled something stinky. The foul smell actually comes from the water on the side of the bridge nearer to the park. Ewwww!! But I keep on going. After getting tired of jogging, I walk around there and enjoy the beauty of the scenery. I return home at around 5.45pm. With the jog, the Joggers lead Mother Nature 4-1.
Actually this trimester, the CF plan to have a jogging session. So those interested can sign up and will be contacted whenever there's jogging session. But so far, the points were contributed by a few individual only. Mr Kuek & Mdm Cheng equalised after Mother Nature got ahead by spoiling the 1st jogging session with heavy rain. Then Jensen jogged solo to give the joggers the lead. I extend the lead by jogging for 2 days in a row (y'day & just now). Go Joggers Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment