Saturday, November 21, 2009

Presentation done (End of Week 5)

I've done my last (and only) presentation of this whole trimester just now!! Very happy and relieved!! But things ain't over yet cos I have 1 more literature assignment to work on.

Let me tell what happened a day before the presentation first. My fellow grps members were asked to gather at Grace's house 1448 around 5pm y'day. Apparently our scrapbook hasn't been completed. So there's still lots of things to do. Betty has came up with a story to do our presentation and she drew lots of pictures for the story. Some pictures still need to be painted. And the script of the story was cut into pieces to fit in the part where it supposed to be. Wow....all 7 of us started work around 5pm, only to complete the assignment around 2am this morning. Distrubution was made earlier on who presenting on which part and we had rehearsals few times to get ourselves familiarised with the vocabs.

My hardworking grpmates: (clockwise from left) Betty, Joey, Ivy and Eugene. The V-sign is from Grace, another grpmate


After returning from Grace's house, I didn't sleep at all until 7am cos maybe little excited cos this is my last presentation. Around 7.30am, I head to school.

Then, Ms Chong requests each grp send a rep to draw lots to decide the order. There's a ttl of 17 grps and my grp is 5th. All the grps have done great work for this assignment. But in my opinion, some grps have done extra work than the others. One of the grps is my grp which has presented the assignment in a story entitled "Taro & E.T.". Another grp is Renjie's grp who has drawn out the things they want to present. Shu Ern's & Sam's grp do the presentation in the scenarios of restaurants. I can say all the 4 EL grps share one topic in common: Food (tabemono). There's other grps which have included vocabs on food as well. FOOD FRENZY!!

As for other grps, they have done their best in completing the assignment. There's one or two grps which entertains the students with more pictures. Isabelle's grp is one cos she's the one who did the slides as she loves and enjoys preparing them. Oh ya, she'll be doing the slides for next week CF praise & worship..

Wow... with this assignment done plus one more assignment handed in the previous day, now I have just one more MLE assignment to go. Weee!! Should start the discussion ASAP probably next week.


As for the rest of week,
Monday, Doulos ship crew came visit Campus Connect and shared abt their experience. On Tues, team buliding workiship run by Renjie during CF. Next week, CF members take charge of everything.... worship, transport, bible study.... and I'm in the worship team this time. Also lots of 1st time happen to me this week. International Friendship Society is organising an event during the Chirstmas festive season and I am chosen as the secretary for this event. Wow.... heavy responsibilities on my shoulders but there's other committtee members to lend me their support. I can guess the reason why they choose me to be the secretary: I'm an EL student so they must be thinking my command of English is very good. Maybe but I will put in my efforts and do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment