Saturday, November 28, 2009

100th post

Yay! This post is the 100th ever since I have started my blog 4 months ago. And for this post, I gonna reflect on what happened during Week 6 of this short trimester. Here it goes~~~

Woah! Time flies! This trimester is drawing its curtains soon with just 1 more week remaining. And I have 1 more assignment which due next Fri. Then get ready to face the final exam!

I'm gonna highlight what happens today 1st. Ms Chong let us check our marks for presentation last week. Wow.. there's some grps which score high marks. 2 grps get above 19 out of 20-- Samantha's & Hannah's. Some grps get above 18 (Isabelle's & our seniors among them) while the rest around 17. Where's our grp u wonder? Despite the extra work that my grps has done, we only obtain 17/20. I guess our presentation wasn't impressive enough that it pulls our marks down. Anyway, we did the best we could and satisfied with the outcome.

Ms Chong explains abt the exam format before she begin lecturing. She gives details of the type of questions that will be coming out in the final exam. Wow... better start doing revision ASAP. Well something happens during the lecture though. When she calls the names of students to answer the questions she asks us to do, a lot of them MIA (missing in action). They aren't there but there's signatures on the attendance list. Apparently some students help their frens to sign. Really frustrating.

Renjie turns 20 today and Eugene has bought a cake for her birthday celebration. The celebration takes place right after 1st Japanese lecture at the cafeteria btwn Block D & E.

Tada... Renjie's birthday cake

Renjie making a wish and cutting the cake at the same time

Me with the birthday girl who is my fellow coursemate.
Happy blessed birthday, Renjie! May today will be the best day in your life! Happy to know u and u're such a great friend and sister in Christ of mine. Hope u stay cheerful & lovely all the time. Take care & happy always, my dear friend! May the Lord bless u abundantly!

During this week, I got to know the bar list is out, so do the exam timetable. I'm eligible to sit for the 2 subjects I'm taking this trimester: Japanese (12 Dec) & MLE (15 Dec). And I heard that the elective subject (Japanese or Chinese) is not counted into the CGPA, which means MLE is the sole contributor to the GPA & CGPA this trimester. So I should get at least a B in MLE if I wanna make improvement.

On Tues, CF meeting took place but the meeting all gao dim by the members this time. I can confess it was indeed a great nite. Everyone has put in all their efforts to make this event.a success. The members have even planned a surprise joint birthday celebration for Shirley & Renjie. The committee members really appreciated what their fellow brothers & sisters have done for the nite.

That's all I wanna say. Catch ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment