Monday, December 21, 2009

Thank you Lord....

....for another valuable lesson! I'll be more alert & aware of my personal belongings! I almost lost my wallet just now. But thank God I managed to find it in the end.

Around 8pm the previous nite, I went for dinner at Loong Foong Kook with a few friends. Then afterwards, we went A Station around 9.30pm. Eric, Syanon, Kyle & Shu was there as well. We all do our own stuff la... I played some strategic games after losing in a WarCraft game. The 4 of them played L4D while I'm Facebooking. Until around 11.30pm, I felt thirsty. So I decided to get myself a drink. But then I had a shock: my wallet's missing! Oh crap! When did I lose it? Maybe it's b'cos I'm too absorbed into what I'm doing that I wasn't aware when my wallet gone missing. Worriedly, I searched around the place and even asked the staff there to help me look for it. I even retraced back where I've been before.

I even riduculously went into the streets to seek for my wallet. After searching and searching, I returned to where I had my dinner. While on the way, I prayed to God that I am able to find my wallet ASAP cos lots of important documents inside (IC, drving licence, ATM cards etc). When I reached LFK, the shop wasn't closed completely. There's 1 auntie standing outside the shop. So I walked towards her and asked whether she has seen a black wallet. Thank goodness, my wallet was found there and that auntie asked me why I only come to redeem it after a few hours. I thanked her and went back to CC to tell my friends & the staff there that I've found my wallet. All praises be unto the Lord!

Hee... will heading back to Ipoh to celebrate with my family & friends... have a break first then get ready for a brand new trimester next year

2 comments:

  1. eh, nice that God took care of your wallet. Make sure you took care of God's wallet too =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sure.. the same goes to u.. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2010!

    ReplyDelete