Saturday, December 12, 2009

1 down, 1 more to go

Yippie!! I'm done with my Japanese paper.. and I did it within an hour's time.. quick eh? To me, the questions are quite easy.. and thanks to some tips, I leave the exam hall (H007) by 10am. This is the 2nd time I leave the exam hall earlier before time's up, the 1st being the Morphology paper in Block G last trimester where I left half an hour earlier. Wow.. there's a lot of students of different courses taking this subject as well. When I look at the exam paper, there are 20 courses altogether listed on the front page.

Up next: MLE (15 Dec, 9am)... lots of stuffs to study weh... but Mr Lim has narrowed down the scope to 6 short stories, 8 poems (from Ee Tiang Hong, Hilary Tham & Shirley Lim), 1 novel (Flowers in the Sky by Lee Kok Liang) and 2 plays--We Could **** You, Mr Birch by Kee Thuan Chye & K S Maniam's The Cord. All these literary material were studied during the 7 weeks.

Ok, gotta start preparing for my 2nd (and last) paper now... catch ya next time & さようなら (sayonara)!

たんじょうびおめてどう、とんがりくんとクワさん!!(tanjobi ometedo, tongari kun to kwah san!!~Happy birthday, Jingle & Victor Kwah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment