Sunday, December 13, 2009

宫心计(Beyond the Realm of Conscience)

I love watching HK TVB series and recently I have just finished watching the one above. It was indeed nice!! The main cast of this series are Charmaine Sheh (佘诗曼), Tavia Yeung (杨怡), Moses Chan (陈豪), Kevin Cheng (郑嘉颖), Susanna Kwan (关菊英) & Michelle Yim (米雪).

Well u should be wondering why I'm watching this when I'm supposed to do revision for final exam right. Well I don't study all the time. If I just keep on spending time doing a lot of revsion, it would help me a lot. But life would be boring if I just keep べんきょうします all the time. As there is an idiom that goes like this "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.", there should be at least some entertainment to make one's life balanced. So I decided to watch this new series.

The picture above shows some of the characters in the series (from left to right):
1st row: Lau Sam-ho (played by Charmaine Sheh 佘诗曼), Yiu Kam-ling (Tavia Yeung 杨怡), Lee Yi (Moses Chan 陈豪), Ko Hin-yeung (Kevin Cheng 郑嘉颖), Yun Chui-wan (Susanna Kwan 关菊英)
2nd row: Chung suet-ha (Michelle Yim 米雪, 原名嚴惠玲), Ma Yuen-zi (Lee Kok Lun 李国麟), Empress Dowager Kwok (Susan Tse 谢雪心,原名孔令馥), Empress Dowager Cheng (Mary Hon 韩马利), Man Po-yin (Selena Li 李詩韻)
3rd row: Tam Yim-suen (Kara Hui 惠英紅), Wu So-yan (Rosanne Lui 吕珊), Choi Jong-ping (Ching Hor Wai 程可為,原名楊蓮桂), Ho Choi-lui a.k.a. Concubine Wai (Mandy Cho 曹敏莉), Hau Zong
4th row: Imperial Concubine Wong (Tracy Ip 叶翠翠), Chin Fei-yin (Yoyo Chen 陳自瑤), Man Gim-fung (Cheung Kwok Keung 张国强), Bo Siu-shun (Vin Choi 蔡淇俊), Bo Gut-cheong (Ram Chiang 蒋志光)


三好(Sam-ho, Charmaine Sheh's character) literally means three goodness which is 说好话,做好事,存好心 (speak good words, do good deeds, show good will)

No comments:

Post a Comment