Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas....

... and a Happy New Year to all my readers!

Christmas is here again and I'm back in my hometown to celebrate the festive season with my family & friends. To add more joy, my brother is back from Penang this morning. Haha... I had 2 Christmas celebration earlier before I came back from Kampar 4 days ago. One during CF on 1 Dec 2009 and another just last week at Campus Connect on 17 Dec 2009. Wow... great time I had with other fellow Christians.
Read more:

As for today, I'm gonna post 2 Christmas carols instead of 1 cos today is a special day for all Christians around the world as this is the day where Christ was born 2000 years ago. Glorious celebration can be witnessed around the globe. The 2 songs that I'm posting today is familiar to everyone--Feliz Navidad and We Wish You A Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment