Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bye bye exams, hello holidays

Woohoo!! Aaaahhhh!! Feel relieved now that exam's over for me. Just finished my 2nd (& last) paper today. Speaking abt the exam, one word to describe the exam questions: TOUGH!! It's far beyond my expectation.. all the questions are testing my knowledge and understanding abt literary texts. I made life difficult for myself cos I wasn't fully prepared for the exam. I didn't take down enough notes during lectures plus I was blank abt what type of questions are coming out in the exam, despite Mr Lim has narrowed down all that we've studied during the 7 weeks to only 6 short stories, 8 poems, 1 novel & 2 dramas. Anyway, I did the best I can by writing down watever that come across my mind. I wrote a lot in the short stories & drama sections but my mind went blank while dealing with the other 2 sections--poetry & novel. Probably it's due to insufficient revision. But nvm, it's already over for me now.

This morning, before I enter the exam hall, I went to check out my coursework marks. 37 over 40. Wow.. that's the highest marks I get so far until now for those subjects where the coursework is 40%. To pass the subject, I just need 3 marks. And I'm aiming for at least a B for this subject to improve my CGPA. Dunno whether I can achieve this based on my performance in the final exam. Hopefully I can get it.

Now that exam over, it's holiday again! And with Christmas just around the corner, I can enjoy celebrating with my family & friends. Speaking abt the celebration, CGBC Campus Connect is having a celebration on Thursday (17 Dec). The theme is The Greatest Gift and there's gonna be a play during the celebration. So dear readers, come join us if u still happen to be around Kampar on that day. Thanks!! Oh and I would like to express my warmest birthday greetings to Ngee Derk (my EL junior). Happy to know u and all the best in your last paper (A.Writing). Take care & may God bless u always!

1 comment: